The CNC Q6 is the heir of Q Series. It extends the unparalleled features of the Q series tattoo pen. With better settings designed for contours and coloring. Designed and created by CNC® Power Channel Team. All the same great features that you're used to with the Q series machines are in a compact design. We have been constantly developing and updating our tattoo machines, combining them with a more comfortable grip, more reasonable weight distribution, and more stable machine output.
CNC Q6 tattoo pen meets the way you want. Q6 can be adjusted by changing the stroke to achieve the difference between crisp lines and soft shading, the stroke options allow you to choose your hit. Whatever you need to do: lining, packing, coloring, blending, shading, it's all there at your choice.
- Reduce fatigue. Equipped with 2 soft silicone pads on the sides of the handgrip.
- Adopted with a high-speed coreless motor. Lower noise and less heat generation.
- With clear settings designed for contours and coloring.
- Allows the pigment to enter the contact point under the skin much better.
- The stroke wheel can be replaced with other lengths (CNC Provide 3.0 mm,4.0 mm for the Q series tattoo pen).
- Try having immediate access to more options, get higher performance from the CNC Q6 tattoo pen.
- The optimizing design of the motor. Make the motor more stable in operation and extend the service life.
- Direct mechanical drive. No swing up and down of the needle when running.
- Replaceable silicone pads. We provide 3 color options in the package.
- Short and Lightweight. Sits extremely comfortably in the hand, even when carrying out a long tattooing process.
- Stroke: 3.5 mm
- Length: 97 mm φ32 mm
- Net Weight: 153g
- Connector: RCA
- Needle protrusion: 0-4 mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- RCA cord * 1 (1.8 m)
- Several Sealing Rings for Q6
- Silicone Pads(Red * 2, Brown * 2)