Hawink tattoo machine allows a tailored tattooing experience to accomplish a wide variety of styles and techniques, well-rounded rotary tattoo machine designed for utmost accuracy and control.
- Made of Space Aluminum frame and Japan Coreless Motor. Strong Power, Low Frequency, Super Stable, Full of strength, it is quite easy to master.
- Equipped with upgraded II Generation Red Core Drive. This drive system allows many tattooists to feel comfortable and frequency.
- Tattoo Pen with stroke-ball, During the rotation, needle length changes 0.2mm with each ball creak.
- Emulating the grip feel of an actual pen, this machine allows for more comfortable and precise tattooing procedures than traditional machines.
- Stroke: 4.0mm.
- Needle Protrusion: 3.8 mm
- RCA Cord connection
- Start voltage: 4V
- Operating Voltage: 5-12V
- One rotary tattoo machine
- 1 HAWINK RCA cord
➤The max operating voltage is 12V. Don't run it higher than that or you'll overheat the motor and cause mechanical wear.