Tattoo Kit 4 Pro Machine Guns 54 Inks Power Supply Foot Pedal Needles Grips Tips
HAWINK Complete professional tattoo kit is a good choice for beginners, learners, tattoo artists.
- No Start-up delay
- Made of aircraft aluminum. Spring high elasticity, anti-fatigue, can work for a long time.
- Deadlocks all tubes, the inlaid steel rear yoke provides multiple position options and superior connectivity to the clip cords.
- The tattoo power supply with foot pedal and cable clamp provides fast and accurate activation/voltage adjustment.
- 4 Pro Tattoo Machine Guns for Liner and Shader
- 1 Pro Digital Tattoo Power Supply
- 1 Top foot pedal/Switch
- 1 Clip-cord
- 1 Set 54 bottles full colors tattoo ink, 5ml/bottle. All inks are positive colors and sterilized by gamma-ray, reliable to use.
- 50 Pre-made sterile tattoo needles, assorted mixed size (3RL 5RL 7RL 9RL 3RS 5RS 7RS 9RS 5M1 5M2).
- 2 colorful Aluminium Alloy tattoo grips(Random Color)
- 10 Different size 304 Stainless steel tattoo tips, size RL3/5 RL7/9 RL11/14 M5 M7 M9 M11 M13 M15
- 8 different size disposable Tattoo Grips (3RT 5RT 7RT 9RT 5FT 7FT 9FT 11FT)
- 1 Tattoo kit case with lock and key
- 100 Ink cup Mixed size (Large, Medium, Small)
- 1 ink Cupholder
- 50 Tattoo-machine rubber bands
- 50 Mixed-color grommets
- 50 Rubber o-rings
- 1 Set tattoo tip cleaning brush (5pcs per set)
- 1 Set of tattoo machine gun adjust tools (3 different sizes)
- 1 Silica gel Practice skin, dual-sided & re-usable
- 2 Pcs Disposable tattoo gloves
- 1 set tattoo machine kit manual
- 1 bottle True Black Tattoo Ink (1oz/ Bottle)
Warning and Disclaimer
If you are a tattoo artist, it’s no problem to use Solong Tattoo equipment. But if you are a tattoo beginner, please pay attention to the following warning tips:
1. Before starting to tattoo yourself or others, please read the Instruction Manual carefully, the Instruction Manual in Tattoo Kit could tell you how to start a tattoo. You can also check more teaching Videos on Facebook or Twitter.
2. As a tattoo beginner, you should practice your design first on practice skins or on pears, apples, or something similar to human skin. This practice is necessary to improve your tattoo skills. You should have enough tattoo skills before tattooing on human skin, a tattoo on human skin is permanent.
3. Before tattooing on your body, please make a Pigment Patch Test for the tattoo inks, if there are allergic reactions on test skin, please stop use the pigment and contact us for help. No matter which brand pigment you are willing to use, the Pigment Patch Test is necessary.