Draw winged eyeliner with expert precision using our MAKEUP Liquid Liner. Permanent makeup artists must have a precision liquid eyeliner pen for bold to classic eyeliner looks.
- Includes Precision Brush: The ultra-fine precision eyeliner brush tip allows Max control when drawing thin to thick buildable lines, while the matte black formula offers exquisite matte-finished, smudge-proof coverage
- Meet the liquid eyeliner that is up to 24 hours on and off without a trace, creates a tattoo-like definition for the impact that lasts
- This long-lasting liquid eyeliner glides on smooth and delivers edgy eye impact in 1 effortless stroke
- Liquid Ink eyeliner is available in a richly-pigmented Black shade that draws on your most striking line yet
- This semi-permanent liquid eyeliner features a revolutionary tattoo ink formula that lasts up to 24 hours - fade resistant, smudge resistant, and sweat resistant.
- Up to 24 hours on, and off without a trace, easily remove your eyeliner for no hassle, no mess, and no raccoon eyes
How to use
Draw a diagonal line from the outer corner towards the eye to create the wing tip.
Line the upper lash line from the inner corner to connect the wing.
- Dip an angled brush or a cotton bud into makeup remover and clean up for the sharpest line.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Notes: The difference between eyeliner and liquid eyeliner: the eyeliner is easy to operate with a sponge tip, the eyeliner is dipped and the color is darker.