Hawink Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen EM136-1
Hawink Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen EM136-1 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Hawink Rotary Tattoo Machine has a relatively large head, the overall center of gravity is forward, and the grip is comfortable. It can effectively slow down the recoil force of the tattoo needle and make it easier to operate. The Tattoo Pen gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision. EM136-1 is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs. It allows you to switch neatly between the wireless setup and the traditional RCA connection.
- Ergonomic design. Lightweight pen-style machine.
- More intuitive and convenient to assist the operator to determine the length of the needle.
- Long-lasting stability. Employs a powerful motor and an advanced gear system that guarantees reliable, quiet operation with low vibration.
- Compatible with most brands' tattoo power supplies and needle cartridges in the market.
- Made of aircraft Aluminium alloy and anodized finish. It has an easy-to-cover design and easy-to-clean anodized body.
- Well-rounded rotary tattoo machine designed for utmost accuracy and control.
- Ideal for shading and lining.
- Color: fine sand black
- Rated voltage: 10V DC
- Rated power: 4.5W
- Interface: RCA interface
- Starting Voltage: 4.0V
- Operating Voltage: 7-11V
- The max operating voltage: 11V
- Stroke: 3.0mm
- Needle Protrusion: 0-4mm
- Speed: 6V speed-3780RPM
- Machine * 1
- RCA Cord * 1
- A few O-ring