Hawink new generation large Magnum cartridge needles created- suitable for large area patterns of shading. This style of magnum needle grouping holds and delivers more ink, making them perfect for color packing and shading. Tattoo artists could easily transfer and pack large amounts of color into the skin.
- The edges of the round magnum needle run along the skin with more conformity, allowing for better dispersal of ink and a more consistent line. Ideal for soft shading.
- Large weaved magnum needles can be used for color fills and shading as the shape delivers more ink quickly to the skin in one pass, good for intricate shading.
- Less trauma to the skin.
- The Low tension membrane prevents the ink backflow.
- Hand-assembled, the cartridges went through various quality check stages before being finally packaged and sterilized.
- Variety magnum needle sizes meet all your tattoo work needs.
- Compatible with most tattoo machine pens on the market.
Configuration: Round Magnum(RM)/ Weaved Magnum(M1)
Taper Size: M Taper (3.5mm)
Needle Diameter: 0.35 mm(starts with 12)
Box Quantity: 10pcs
Color: Green Transparent Tip
Mold: Single-mould casing
Hygiene standard: Medical-grade plastic tips
Suitability: Compatible with cartridge grips and most brand machines on the market.
- Safety membrane