Advanced digital microprocessor regulates voltage output with unparalleled accuracy.
- Features a backlit digital display, touchscreen, and colorful LEDs that indicate the current-voltage range.
- Adjust voltage between 2-12 volts by 0.1v increments with precision regulated voltage output so you can fine-tune your machine with unparalleled accuracy.
- Dual output so artists can seamlessly switch between liner and shader tattoo machines. External foot pedals can only be used when running one machine.
- Allows artists to pick between two foot-pedal modes: momentary (conventional) or maintained (toggle on/off). Foot pedals are not required for use.
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum.
- Input Voltage: AC90-240V , DC 12V
- Output Voltage: 2-12V
- Output Power: 24W Output accuracy about 5%
- Working Current: 1-2A
- Voltage Load Protection 99%
- Current Load Protection 99%
- Ambient Temperature: -10-40℃
- Relative Humidity: 5%-95%
- Applicable Scope: 90-240V
- Warranty: 1 year
- Net Weight: 90g
- Size: 75*75*44mm