A New Generation Tattoo Needle from CNC® is coming. CNC Tattoo Needle offers ink flow, consistency, and protection. CNC® Tattoo Supply is a leading provider of tattoo equipment, we always follow the strict rule for all the products we provide to tattoo artists. CNC Tattoo Needle Cartridges have these features.
CNC Semi-Textured Tattoo Needle
The semi-textured tattoo needles hold the ink better, as the ink can sit between the two rows of pins and also stick to the textured needle better, instead of just dripping out of the tube.
- Unique & industry-first feature, the cartridge finger ledge gives you the perfect place to rest your finger while working.
- Give artist finger extra comfort, less finger fatigue and absorbs those damaging vibrations while tattooing.
- CNC Cartridges meet the highest standards of hygiene, protecting you and your customers.
- Transparent housing for optimal visibility, a membrane mechanism to prevent ink backflow.
- One-piece needle over-mold for total stability.
- Safety membrane drive system. Protect your machine with balanced resistance.
- Suitable for most machine brands on the market.
- More than 120 popular configurations meet all your tattoo work needs.
Configuration: Semi-Textured Round Magnum / Semi-textured Curved Magnum / RM-STX
Taper Size: M Taper (3.5mm)
Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(starts with 10) – 0.35mm (starts with 12)
Box Quantity: 20 cartridges
Color: Red Transparent Tip
Mold: Single-mould casing
Hygiene standard: Medical-grade plastic tips
Suitability: Compatible with cartridge grips and most brand machines on the market.
- Safety membrane