Building on the foundation of the tried-and-true Quelle Cartridges, the Hawink EN05C-FG Cartridge features a sleeker, lighter design, providing a level of comfort and control never before seen in a needle cartridge. Made with the same outstanding quality that artists have come to trust from EN05C. EN05C-FG Cartridges feature the artist-tested, signature Quelle Needle pins and configurations that you know and love.
- The nice Silicone Wrap on each needle grip locks perfectly, provides a better feel, and enables you to hold your machine more comfortably and steadily.
- Easy on the fingers and joint and minimizes vibrations of your machine even during longer tattoo sessions. It reduces the difference in the diameter of your machine and cartridge.
- Perfectly shaped and they offer a configuration for every need.
- A unique feature, the cartridge finger ledge gives you the perfect place to rest your finger while working.
- The transparent precision tip of type, convenient to better view ink in the reservoir and creates a very good and constant ink flow.
- A professional silicone membrane system to prevent ink backflow.
- Made of surgical stainless steel, 100% EO Gas sterilized, and individually packaged, tattoo artists can use it safely for tattoo art.
- The rubber finger ledge combined with your rubber gloves reduces slipping, especially doing whipping and pendulum.
Configuration: Round Shader/ RS
Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(starts with 10) – 0.35mm (starts with 12)
Box Quantity: 16pcs cartridges
Color: Transparent Tip
Mold: Single-mould casing
Hygiene standard: Medical-grade plastic tips
Suitability: Compatible with cartridge grips and most brand machines on the market.