The 3rd Gen Quelle Tattoo Needles- Used frequently by tattoo artists and of excellent performance . Known for its fine and smooth ink flow. Ensures less skin irritation and fine and accurate application of pigment ink.
- Square shape path within the inner shell to maintain needle stability.
- Elastic band to increase axial and radial forces to stabilize the needle.
- 3 layers membrane make the needles tight to bottom.
- Imparts better ink flow and higher accuracy of skin penetration.
- Fit cartridge size intended configuration perfectly for stability.
- High-quality silicone to keep the needle elastic. Cartridges body with pure white.
- Exquisite in every step of production.
- Needles tip made of 316 medical grade stainless steel.Made of 304 stainless steel except for the needle tip,
- Medical grade plastic. 100% EO Gas Sterilized and individually packaged.
- Cartridges come with a membrane to prevent ink leakage to the tube or machine.
- Semi-transparent & bevil tips make it easier to observe the needle striking.
- Configuration: Round Linner/RL Cartridge
- Needle Diameter: 0.30 mm(starts with 10) – 0.35mm (starts with 12)
- Box Quantity: 20/50pcs
- Transparent Tip
- Single-mould casing
- Medical-grade plastic tips
- Safety membrane
- Compatible with cartridge grips and most brand machines on the market.
Note: The 18RL is 2nd Gen Cartridges